I dreamed a dream
- Les Miserables 梦的“悲惨世界”
I dreamed a dream in time gone by 不想从梦乡醒过来,
When hopes were high and life worth living, 希望着生活着多美妙。
I dreamed that love would never die 我梦到爱永远都在,
I dreamed that God would be forgiving. 我梦到上帝宽容的笑。
Then I was young and unafraid, 年少轻狂不放心上,
When dreams were made and used and wasted. 梦也已不是原来模样。
There was no ransom to be paid, 无知无罪奈何惧谁,
No song unsung, no wine untasted. 无歌不吟,无酒不尝。
But the tigers come at night, 害人虎夜间悄袭,
With their voices soft as thunder, 声嘶如雷慢慢逼。
As they tear your hope apart 梦撕破告急告急,
As they turn your dreams to shame 眼看遗恨洒满地。
He slept a summer by my side. 那个夏天他在身边,
He filled my days with endless wonder, 生命有了无尽爱恋。
He took my childhood in his stride, 我的童年由他圈点,
But he was gone when autumn came. 可惜秋来他已不见。
And still I dream he'll come to me 我坚持他会回来
And we will live the years together! 有生之年共度过!
But there are dreams that cannot be 可梦啊经不住挨
And there are storms we cannot weather. 风暴当前尽意蹉跎。
I had a dream my life would be 我梦到我的梦
So different from this hell I'm living 哪像现在无底的洞
So different now from what it seemed 哪有如此真实的梦
Now life has killed the dream 生活结束了梦
I dreamed. 我的命。
【本文翻译仅为外语学习及阅读目的,原文作者个人观点与译者及译言网无关】
1楼 crimethink 评论于 2009-05-12 14:50:42
2楼 李骁 评论于 2009-05-12 17:21:12
3楼 crimethink 评论于 2009-05-12 22:45:22