首页 » 文化 » 一封来自上帝的信

一封来自上帝的信

哲理小文。帮助你走出暂时的心理困境。给你一个好心情。

Tags:上帝 |   | 信 
To:  YOU

收信人:你

Date: TODAY

日期:今天

From:  GOD  

寄信人:上帝

Subject: YOURSELF  

标题:你自己

Reference: LIFE

参考:生活

This is God. Today I will be handling All of  your problems for you.

我是上帝。今天我将替你解决你所有的难题。

I do Not need your help. So, have a nice day.  

我并不需要你的帮忙,所以,祝你快乐。

I love you.

我爱你 。

P.S.

另外:

And,  remember...

请记住...

If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you  cannot handle,
do Not attempt to resolve it yourself !! Kindly put it in  the SFGTD

如果生活偶然让你陷入无法控制的境地,那么就不要自己一个人去解决,平和地把它放到一个名为“上帝的事务”的盒子里吧。

(something for God to do) box. I will get to it in MY TIME.

我会在我的时间里处理它。

All  situations will be resolved,  but in My time, not yours.  

所有的事情都会被解决,但是是在我的时间里,而非你的。

Once the matter is  placed into the box, do not hold onto it by

一旦这件事被放到这个盒子里,就不好再纠结于它,为它烦心。相反,把精力聚焦到那些

worrying about it. Instead,  focus on all the wonderful things that are present in your life now.  

生命呈现给你的当下的美好的事情上吧。

If you find  yourself stuck in traffic, don't despair. There are people in this world  for whom driving is an unheard of privilege.

如果你发现自己现在交通堵塞中,别失望。要知道在这个世界上对很多人而言驾驶是想都不敢想的特权。

如果你辛苦地工作了一整天,想象那些失业好几年的人们。

 Should you despair  over a relationship gone bad; Think of the person who has never known what  it's like to love and be loved in return.

如果你对一段失败的关系感到难过,想象那些从未尝到过爱与被爱的人们。

 

Should you grieve  the passing of another weekend; Think of the woman in dire straits,  working twelve hours a day, seven days a week to feed her children.

如果你因周末过去而烦恼,想想限于困境的女人,为了给孩子挣口饭吃,一天工作12小时,每周工作7天。

Should your car  break down, leaving you miles away from assistance;

如果你的车坏在路上,而你远离援助,

Think of the  paraplegic who would love the opportunity to take that walk.  

想想高位截瘫的人 是如何渴望又一次行走的机会。

Should you notice a  new gray hair in the mirror; Think of the cancer

如果你在镜中看到一根新的白发,

patient in chemo who  wishes she had hair to examine.

想想癌症患者在化疗之后,是怎样希望找到一根新生的头发

Should you find  yourself at a loss and pondering what is life all about,

如果你发现自己茫然不知所错,纠结于生命究竟是什么,我的目标究竟是什么?那么感谢吧,

asking what is my  purpose? Be thankful. There are those who didn't live long enough to get  the opportunity.

还有很多人甚至没有机会活到足够长去纠结于生活。

Should you find yourself the victim of other people's bitterness,

如果你发现自己成为他人的怨恨、愚昧、小气、不安全的牺牲者

ignorance, smallness or  insecurities; Remember, things could be

记住,事情还可能会更糟,

worse. You could be one of them!  

你有可能会是他们中的一个。

Should you decide  to send this to a friend; Thank you, you may have

如果你决定把这封信转给朋友,谢谢。

touched their life in  ways you will never know!

你或许已经以一种你永远不知道的方式触到了他们的生活!

Now, you  have a nice day,

现在,祝你过得愉快!

God

上帝

【本文由summer9992授权给译言网使用,未经许可请勿转载。商业或非商业使用请联系译言网

8

返回正文评论